Life is too short to grow old & end up with the wrong one so we better be careful! 😀 So these are the 6 things that our pastor had told us when someone courts you and you’re unsure of saying yes or no. Here:
1. You must agree on EVERYTHING! Amos 3:3
– Or at least on the major aspects of life like ethics,etc. Because when you both don’t agree with the major ones, small ones will surely crush you!
2. Enrich (your life)
– You should choose someone who will help & inspire you to become a better version of yourself & not those who tear you down as the days go by!
3. Enjoy! Ecclesiastes 9:9
– Courtship doesn’t translate “caught”-ship! If so, it’s NOT working. Get out! Because once you get married, you’re stuck!
4. Suitable Gen. 2:18
– Do you fit together? Are you suitable fo each other? Do both of you share the same field of interest?
5. Christian! 1Cor 7:39, 2Cor 6:14-16
– Enough said! 😀
6. Submission Ephesians 5:21
– Can you submit to one another?
~ Sex is not what’s love is all about! Rather, it’s all about companionship.
If sex is, then, it’s not called love. It’s lust! Prov 15:15-19